Sidney

West Coast Roleplay version 3.9.1

West Coast Roleplay
version 3.9.1 - release date: April 29, 2019

This is a small update since March as both me and Damm are busy with school and final exams. We thank you for still showing interest in West Coast Roleplay and we hope to see you online soon!

Changes in this version

• IMPORTANT CHANGE: The anticheat Pablo was removed in version 3.9 and the old anticheat was restored because the anticheat Pablo was not working as expected.
  • The lottery jackpot was raised to $5,000,000, and it adds more money to the jackpot each hour and when you purchase a ticket. Hopefully this makes the lottery more attractive.
  • Increased the dealership income for cars and planes. Cars was 0.10 percent, and is now 0.25 percent. Planes was 0.05 percent and is now 0.15 percent. When the server is more active it will revert back to the previous income.

In the next updates I'll look over some of the suggestions and bug reports as far time allows me. Stay tuned.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Sidney said:

Planes was 0.5 percent and is now 0.15 percent.

You probably mean that it was 0.15 percent, and that it is now 0.5 percent, right?

1 hour ago, Nordin said:

You probably mean that it was 0.15 percent, and that it is now 0.5 percent, right?

Thanks! It was 0.05 percent and it is now 0.15 percent. I have changed it in the log.

• Thanks 1