KurtSchaffer

[Problem] CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName

Hello guys,

Sincer when I came to England, I want play here, but I can't! I'm played on WC-RP server, before everything was fine, no problems, no errors or something. I am on the server now, playing like 1-2 minutea and after I got this error - CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName and then I'm on the server, playing for a few minutes and getting the same error. I tried to play on another servers and its ok, no errors or something. What can I do? Thank you.

IbG4QTi.png

Hi Kurt, I have no clue. Your connection times out, and as soon as it reconnects your name is 'taken' which causes that message. Restarting the server will not solve it, it's not on our side. I think it's the server location as you moved to England, I don't know. You know as much as I do and this is the first time I see this problem.

Try to log in with your character-name, or when you connect to your account, choose another character!

Hope it works! ❤️

Checked the logs; your connections drops indeed, then it creates a new connection. Which duplicates your name. I have reloaded the SA-MP banlist and I'm restarting the server now, I hope that solves the issue. Or else I don't know what the problem may be.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.