Sign in to follow this  
Tyson

WC-RP - Dead?

It's not dead, this is a long-planned April Fools joke.

We artificially set the player count to 0 to make it look as if it was dead! Haha!

3 hours ago, Morkva said:

It's not dead, this is a long-planned April Fools joke.

We artificially set the player count to 0 to make it look as if it was dead! Haha!

Very funny, carrot man.

• Upvote 1

nah man it aint dead i play daily ,its just people are inactive on forums ,also check discord people there are active daily.

4 hours ago, Kubiks said:

Bring back the old wcrp

Best server ever!!!

Old WC-RP was awesome, i agree with you! :D

yup, it's very dead.

And no it's nothing to do with Asian Boyz the server was fine even after that **ass** faction got removed..

It's Pablo and we all know it. Server owner fucked his own shit up by installing a anti-cheat and being too stubborn to remove it when it banned atleast 2 people a day for fake causes..

I honestly have a confident feeling that disabling Pablo like it was done today will bring the server back up to the population it was (or whatever that will be) 

The reason why the anti-cheat hasn't been disabled yet is because the owners needed players to play the game in order for the anti-cheat to learn shit (this is what i've been told) problem is, the bot is just flagging innocent players and banning them for retarded reasons, therefore causing the playerbase to go to 0 for like 2 weeks.

Past month server stats.

57b2c94312e8f4611f9bde47004f100a.png

Today, April 4th.

5c526b7ad2397dc9632933b27a39a6d5.png

i say we just disable Pablo until it's confident enough to not ban innocent players and we start rebuilding the player-base by actually putting in effort to things, like what's happened the past month event wise besides a hoodie? Nothing as far as I know. Most (Thank you to the some that are still playing and trying to improve the server to this day) of the admins have went inactive since the server has went inactive, even some just blatantly giving up without notice and saying the "server is dead" and not trying to fix the issue,

well no shit

Edited by arbiter
  • Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this