mac11

[Guide] How to not get wrongfully banned by pablo while playing

1. Never ever hold a gun or scroll it you will be banned for gun hacks if you have a gun keep it a locker or safe / car NEVER take it out.
  2. Dont even dare to go to gun factory or make guns , you will get banned for gun hacks.
  3. Never ride a bike , you will get banned for speedhacks.
  4. Never get in a shootout because you can get banned for fake kill / godmode.
  5. Never tab in a vehicle while holding a weapon , you will get banned for (car shooterino) whatever that is. (even spraycan , flowers , shovel are all considered weapons)
  6. enter interiors is sometimes considered a hack in pablo’s eyes and u get banned for (black magic) i guess that’s teleports 

List will be updated with new findings.

Because people got tired from posting ban appeals on daily basis so i made them this guide , i myself am following it , only got banned once by pablo when i did mistake Number 1 , and learned to never do it again.

Or you might be also 

(this is a quote by sidney)

No, you all spawning weapons - that fucks the server up. Pablo is staying, suggestion closed.

So yeah what do you guys think.

Edited by mac11
Added number 5

Pablo is staying even though he takes crafting and scrolling weapons as weapon menu hacks. Yeah. Bullshit. If we can't play on this server with any sort of handheld object then what's the point? 

Pablo is shit admin are not removing it there was a thread too about removing pablo many people gave positive ranks but developer said pablo is stayin and closed that shit thread :/

On 3/24/2019 at 12:41 PM, Quincy said:

Nigga fuck pablo, he racist af

Saying Pablo is racist while you use 'Nigga'? Please.

1 hour ago, mac11 said:

i hope they re consider , we need to make a public poll

As you might know and see, I am currently working on Pablo. The server is undergoing maintenance for the next couple of hours so you can expect server restarts.

2 hours ago, MindBlown said:

Pablo is shit admin are not removing it there was a thread too about removing pablo many people gave positive ranks but developer said pablo is stayin and closed that shit thread :/

Duh..

As i saw there was a small window of time to resurrect and fix everything as soon as the management was noticing the negative impact of the new anti cheat system on the server and the playerbase , but instead this is what happens from ignoring people's requests and bieng stubborn , players had even been giving the management a chance to fix everything they tried and tired  , posted ban appeals until they have gotten tired from posting ban appeals and waiting for hours to get unbanned or even days , so this is the result as you guys can see.

Edited by mac11

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.