Sign in to follow this  
Sons

Delete mats?

Maybe... replace it with something else or complete removal? What you think about this suggestion?

Guest amigoro
1 hour ago, Kordell_Waiters said:

No.

why not? i agree with sons, mats should be deleted

Guest Tony

Totally agree with you we dont want guns everywhere this will help us to get more Realistic rp.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:13 PM, Guest Tony said:

Totally agree with you we dont want guns everywhere this will help us to get more Realistic rp.

Realistic too, but not only - Mats it's very outdated way and it's a little cancer with MG and other non-rp behaviour.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:59 PM, Alabama said:

The system is being reworked currently.

Could you describe how it will look?

The system is revamping to where you will have to have a certain amount of hours and experience in order to process a weapon, which would then solve this problem. 

19 hours ago, arbiter said:

The system is revamping to where you will have to have a certain amount of hours and experience in order to process a weapon, which would then solve this problem. 

bottomline is we're still talking about 2010 mat runs. 💀 

faction weapon and drugs distribution would be dope.  

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 10:10 AM, munchies said:

bottomline is we're still talking about 2010 mat runs. 💀 

faction weapon and drugs distribution would be dope.  

Exactly, mats is very outdated option. Could be faction weapon or you can get guns by admins like on ls rp, but it does not have to be like that. Could be nice to see more realistic thing - I mean, you need some stuff to do gun for example deagle - it's fun and more realistic roleplay not like on mats with non-rp behaviour and MG. Doing drugs like here could be stay, because it's nice - something like that on singleplayer. Certainly, can add drugs distribution here with what is here, create other narco and will be great.

Edited by Sons

Everyone can grow drugs.. I agree with weed. But how can you grow cocaine? It's unrealistic af, I would say remove the cocaine growing and make that official factions can order it and sell it, would be a good idea for faction roleplay. Also, I would suggest removing arms dealer job/mats, only official factions can order guns for cheap prices and sell them for a few racks ontop so they can make profit.

On 3/4/2019 at 5:52 PM, Kordell_Waiters said:

No.

I agree with Kordell, there's no reason to remove mats.

In my opinion, it should be removed completely. As the others are saying, it's outdated. Official factions should be able to purchase a certain amount of weapons each week. Or be able to purchase from a warehouse they own but restricted on the amount of weapons they can purchase at a time (for example 5-8 guns). And they will only be able to purchase again after like 8 hours or more upon their purchase. Making it that only high-ranked members (leader and/or co-leader) within the organization are allowed to purchase from the warehouse. 

Guest Arbiter
29 minutes ago, ryzis said:

In my opinion, it should be removed completely. As the others are saying, it's outdated. Official factions should be able to purchase a certain amount of weapons each week. Or be able to purchase from a warehouse they own but restricted on the amount of weapons they can purchase at a time (for example 5-8 guns). And they will only be able to purchase again after like 8 hours or more upon their purchase. Making it that only high-ranked members (leader and/or co-leader) within the organization are allowed to purchase from the warehouse. 

i like this idea but then again i can see alot of complaining and moaning over it.

Just now, Guest Arbiter said:

i like this idea but then again i can see alot of complaining and moaning over it.

forgot to login lol

I think they should be removed, make them pay the cash and craft for example , uzi - $8,800 - craft time 1 hour 30 min

they said its a medium rp server, but with the mats its a pain in the ass, /points , /pickupspots 1 - going to pick mat packs up, /pickupspots 2 - going to deliver mat packs then you get mats, Ocean Docks - craft the weapon

its quite complicated

Restrict it for official organizations. Either make it so you can order a crate every now and then, delay for a couple hours. Or you let admins spawn them manually for the organizations. It should be a perk so official organizations can make a bit of money, current system are so outdated and nooby.

This will most likely reduce the DM and make people think twice before getting in a shootout.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this