Sign in to follow this  
munchies

Apparently, admin Martin can make rules on the fly.

d3Ktzy8.jpg

LnJEX2i.jpgWaSnCum.jpg

zhsx7El.jpgYEwXvvY.jpg

Long story short, we did /takeover and these guys came up with guns. Martin (Mike Wilson) got dropped FIRST. He got salty and decided to /revive'd himself and killed us all. When I asked him, why did he revive himself he said he ROLEPLAYED getting his HAND shot. Like what? Can't you just take a fucking L and sit the fuck down if you got dropped instead?

You don't DIE scriptwise if you ONLY got shot in your hand. That's just plain stupid. Y'all even wondered why you're losing quality roleplayers in this server? It's the admins themselves fucking shit up. It's a big L for the server If this thread got locked or deleted. 

@community- I need your opinions on this. 

@Sidney @Gunhawk @Damm Thoughts? 

@etz@Montana@Worm@Dapper

• Upvote 1

An admin with such attitude and being okay with " Just report me ".... That has nothing to do with being professional or even being part of the admin team.... The admin should know how to be professional and he must know how to show respect toward the other players. He clearly abused his powers during the turf. The guy died then revived himself saying someone helped him up... like in that case, why didn't the 4 of us got revived too???! He is only making his own rules without caring about the other players. An administrator who doesn't care if he was reported or no. An administrator who doesn't follow the rules and following his /OWN/ rules for his own happiness. Where is the professionalism in that?

Ucf5XZx.png

After we complained about it:

ORsiKXs.png

Are you serious right now?!

Edited by Worm
  • Like 1

Yeah, i /revive-d myself. But after that i OOCly told Tony to criticaly injure me so i can RP it out properly. He did so and they called the EMS. EMS never came and i died.

Just now, Martin said:

Yeah, i /revive-d myself. But after that i OOCly told Tony to criticaly injure me so i can RP it out properly. He did so and they called the EMS. EMS never came and i died.

Just admit that you're salty. All of us here takes you as a joke. 

So, Martin and his friends from the Linnuvabrik Mob (who don't even have a damn organisation thread anymore) have come to a turf war and gotten into a war with The East Los Santos Crew and Congress Park, that's all fine.

We downed Martin, who then proceeded to be 'helped up' and HEAL HIMSELF IN A TURFWAR, under the guise that he was 'shot in the arm', after which he then downed Dominic Rigazzi as a result of the abusal of commands and healing in a turf war.

Any other person would have been warned, but since he is an Administrator (AND SHOULD KNOW THE RULES BETTER THAN ANYONE) as decided to essentially laugh about it after complaints. This is outrageous and there should be a punishment or reprimand handed out.

sa-mp-006.png

sa-mp-007.png

6 minutes ago, Martin said:

You can't make your own rules Mr... You even said " So I can RP it out properly " so that's an admit that you didn't even roleplay it properly. If we said that you roleplayed that you were injured and all of that, how would you continue the gun fight with an injury and as you can claiming, you were injuried in your hand. but still you continued to open fire...

Man, you don't even care about what we are telling you right now. You are acting as if we are wind just blowing you and nothing more than that.... you are acting as if " They are just retards complaining why should I even care?! ". That's not professional. You are not even acting as a professional administrator anymore.

Edited by Worm

Due to his unprofessional attitude, the server management has decided to remove him from the admin team. 

Thank you for filing the report.

Damm.

• Like 2