• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 
Carter

Post your favorite movie/movies !

Carter    299

As the title says, post your favorite movie name, trailer, whatever you name it !

Personally i like Training Day.

Edited by Carter

Burak_G59    95

Have watched it like 7 times, still my all time favorite. I've recommended this movie to everyone who ever asked me for a good movie but no one has ever actually taken my advice and watched it so I hope some of you have already seen it.

Pearl    67

The Wolf of Wall Street

The Lincoln Lawyer

And so on, basically I like everything that involves business and good schemes :D

Jermaine    138

These movies are my favourite especially The perks of being wall flower I watched this movie like two million times before

Edited by Jermaine
  • Upvote 1

Mrtaylan    315

John Q

Shawshank Redemption

American History X

The Pursuit of Happyness

Intouchables

Into the wild

Hero    96
On 6/6/2017 at 11:49 PM, Jermaine said:

These movies are my favourite especially The perks of being wall flower I watched this movie like two million times before

These are all great movies, I've seen all the Batman series a thousand times. I saw Suicide Squad in theaters and at home, it's dope.

Slice    369
18 minutes ago, Foxy said:

These are all great movies, I've seen all the Batman series a thousand times. I saw Suicide Squad in theaters and at home, it's dope.

Nah I don't fuck with SS there's not enough action first 40min are BS the film had such potential but blew it. I find this enchantress shit retarded why couldn't they fight someone else. It's like GoTG I don't like the first movie.