Sign in to follow this  
Sons

Difference of roleplay levels such as light, medium, hard

Guest abtur

haha, they don't know what to say, because they don't know answer 

If you think LS is high then sorry to say but you're lacking in brain cells. Anyone that's played it recently and actually experiences it can safely say it's not high rp. Just because you need to have a basic understanding of English in a really easy exam doesn't make it high either.

Guest wodara
5 hours ago, flare said:

If you think LS is high then sorry to say but you're lacking in brain cells. Anyone that's played it recently and actually experiences it can safely say it's not high rp. Just because you need to have a basic understanding of English in a really easy exam doesn't make it high either.

you tell it twice time without explain, so you don't know and you don't have answer, because you don't like lsrp or you get banned. basic understanding of English = not high XD you are fucking stupid, you don't know what is roleplay level and rest too. what high roleplay servers you know?

7 hours ago, Guest wodara said:

you tell it twice time without explain, so you don't know and you don't have answer, because you don't like lsrp or you get banned. basic understanding of English = not high XD you are fucking stupid, you don't know what is roleplay level and rest too. what high roleplay servers you know?

'high' RP is just a concept, nobody wants to be really strict and I've played LS quite a lot to understand how its standards have dropped over the years. Sure, they could've been considered 'High' at their peak but they're definetly not now and you can grasp that after playing on the server for 10 minutes. If you actually cared about roleplay then you'd understand that levels are just a concept and not actually a thing, they're designed to attract players but in reality all styles of RP is welcome as long as you have a basic understanding of English. 

So, why don't you tell me why LS is 'High RP' since you're the one trying to provide a counter argument. 

Edit: and yes, I do like LS and no, I'm not banned either. 

Guest wodara
On 3/26/2019 at 9:11 AM, flare said:

'high' RP is just a concept, nobody wants to be really strict and I've played LS quite a lot to understand how its standards have dropped over the years. Sure, they could've been considered 'High' at their peak but they're definetly not now and you can grasp that after playing on the server for 10 minutes. If you actually cared about roleplay then you'd understand that levels are just a concept and not actually a thing, they're designed to attract players but in reality all styles of RP is welcome as long as you have a basic understanding of English. 

So, why don't you tell me why LS is 'High RP' since you're the one trying to provide a counter argument. 

Edit: and yes, I do like LS and no, I'm not banned either. 

yes, nobody wants to be really strict, but lsrp and rcrp is really strict with above realism, but it's not good; i saw that someone punishment for stupid driving, but why if pd can catch him and put in to jail like on real life, because in real life they are idiots, who drive like dumb person or they can't, so it's hard roleplay, but very exaggerated for me. tell me now why this standars dropped over the years, how looks few years ago and how looks today. you say that perfect use english language is high roleplay? xd are you joke? i explain you, now you

7 hours ago, Guest wodara said:

yes, nobody wants to be really strict, but lsrp and rcrp is really strict with above realism, but it's not good; i saw that someone punishment for stupid driving, but why if pd can catch him and put in to jail like on real life, because in real life they are idiots, who drive like dumb person or they can't, so it's hard roleplay, but very exaggerated for me. tell me now why this standars dropped over the years, how looks few years ago and how looks today. you say that perfect use english language is high roleplay? xd are you joke? i explain you, now you

We do the exact same here, we punish for stupid driving too. Is WC-RP High RP now?

Guest abtur

what the stupid guy, you are more strict than lsrp, but rules are rules, wodara don't listen him, he is stupid and doesn't understand roleplay levels and he didn't explain haha xd

9 hours ago, Guest abtur said:

what the stupid guy, you are more strict than lsrp, but rules are rules, wodara don't listen him, he is stupid and doesn't understand roleplay levels and he didn't explain haha xd

He literally said 

i saw that someone punishment for stupid driving, but why if pd can catch him and put in to jail like on real life, because in real life they are idiots, who drive like dumb person or they can't, so it's hard roleplay,

I'm just busting his theory, if you want to explain how LS is high then be my guest and i'll respond proving why but I'm not gonna sit here to prove to two dudes on a forum while you're the only two who think LS is high.

hey guy you barely understand english, drop it 

this server is dead already, owners cant get they heads out of they asses. this shit like the second ngrp facts on bd on foenem on my momma frfr 

4 hours ago, munchies said:

this server is dead already, owners cant get they heads out of they asses. this shit like the second ngrp facts on bd on foenem on my momma frfr 

NGRP was a legend server. I was Platinum VIP there, so much fun with free guns and everything cuz I had high level at VIP.  

Guest wodara
16 hours ago, flare said:

He literally said 

I'm just busting his theory, if you want to explain how LS is high then be my guest and i'll respond proving why but I'm not gonna sit here to prove to two dudes on a forum while you're the only two who think LS is high.

i give you example, wcrp it's not high roleplay server, i'm waiting now for your answer, why you think that ls it's not high and why was a few years ago and not now

10 hours ago, munchies said:

it's not second ngrp, because ngrp was suck for idiot, lsrp has more level standard 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this