etz

#hiphop

Ever since I heard the album Until The End Of Time by Tupac at the age of five or six, can't remember, I fell in love with hip hop. None of this mumble, pill popping, xannie and molly type of music, that this generation calls "hip hop", but hip hop that knowledges people, hip hop that has meaning, hip hop at the time where beats did not come first, lyricism did, the elements of kick and snare that composed a meaning of boombap and made you break your neck.

Edited by etz
  • Like 1

You should listen once to Dutch hiphop, like the artists: Jacin Trill, Boef, Lil Kleine, SBMG. You could search for other amazing Dutch hiphop artists.

Frank V went in hard and then comes Mister D with his bullshit, he simply ruins every god damn collab.

Edited by etz

this makes me sad to be this talented and people sleeping on her

chrome_2019-02-10_08-48-19.png

really hope this flex freestyle helps her to pop up in in the middle of this dumb generation music they call hip hop

Edited by etz

On 9/16/2018 at 1:53 AM, etz said:

Ever since I heard the album Until The End Of Time by Tupac at the age of five or six, can't remember, I fell in love with hip hop. None of this mumble, pill popping, xannie and molly type of music, that this generation calls "hip hop", but hip hop that knowledges people, hip hop that has meaning, hip hop at the time where beats did not come first, lyricism did, the elements of kick and snare that composed a meaning of boombap and made you break your neck.

Ever Heard Of Chicago Type Drill Music?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.