• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 
Sign in to follow this  
Sterling

Sterling | Helper Application

Sterling    36

How old are you?:  16

What is your account name and your most used IC character?: Sterling | Lorenzo Mancinelli (Dequantes Darwins somewhat active)

Why do you want to join the team?: So I'm going to start this helper application with a hello to everyone who's going to read or go through this. I've to say that I am kind of a newbie to the server, well not really but I got 1 month and 2 weeks here only so yeah you can call me a newbie. Even though I can be one, I am pretty sure I know a lot about the server, it's most common places, commands and the questions that can be asked around. I've had to answer to different questions from newbie in /pm's when there have been no helpers or administrators online, not like that matters though. I can tell that helping players who're new to the server's things, or even roleplay is really fun. After all, helping someone makes you feel really good. So, let's give a more proper answer to the question as to why I want to join, it is simple; to help the newbies with anything they might need. Noticed a lack of helpers lately in game, I can't really tell what the reason is but I can say that you'd need new helpers to help around. 

What benefit would we have in choosing you, over someone else?: Experience is the main thing you'd get from me. I have a lot of experience in the field of administrating, not only though, also helping.  I am a really calm and patient person. I know a lot about the server and I am sociable with the others. My attitude is good, I'd say that as well. I can type fast, well not really that fast but yeah it's an average level of speed and it's good I guess.. That way we can give fast answer to players so they don't have why to wait. 

Have you been a staff member on any other game server(SAMP, or something else): Yes, SAMP. I've been Senior Administrator(candidate for Head/Lead admin). This was in BDRP. Also a Junior Admin(DM server)

How long have you been playing WCRP?: 1 month and 2 weeks.

What is your time zone (GMT), and average hours online?: GMT +2. 8 hours a day? Maybe more..

Where are you from? Albania.

How did you learn english? School, internet.

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write) CLICK HERE!

bkZ2je7.png

Edited by Sterling
Changed name
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jermaine    138

A HUGE SUPPORT.  One of the most active players on the server (IF he isn't the most active player), have plenty of experience and knowledge of the script, and he's really a friendly person.

Sterling    36
3 hours ago, NinjaTurtle said:

Yes, please, I completely support this guy. You're very mature, I thought you were 19 or 20 when I saw you for the first time.

Haha, you're wrong though but still thank you even though I don't quite know your name in game sorry about that. Anyway <3 thanks

4 hours ago, Jermaine said:

A HUGE SUPPORT.  One of the most active players on the server (IF he isn't the most active player), have plenty of experience and knowledge of the script, and he's really a friendly person.

Thanks!

Zephyr    32

Sterling my bro! HUGE, I MEAN EXTREMELY HUGE SUPPORT from me!
Active
Mature
Responsible
Capable
Like, come on, accept this guy already!
Good luck man. Hope you get accepted.

Sterling    36
13 minutes ago, Tony. said:

Supporting my swat nigga. :P

Thanks Tony!

21 minutes ago, Carter said:

Supporting Sterling, honest and mature.

Means a lot for me Carter, thank you!

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Sterling my bro! HUGE, I MEAN EXTREMELY HUGE SUPPORT from me!
Active
Mature
Responsible
Capable
Like, come on, accept this guy already!
Good luck man. Hope you get accepted.

Thanks Chris!

Glenn    93

Change your main character name in your application (I believe you had a name change).

The application is pending, I'd like to see more of you IG. Be patient during this time.

Sterling    36
12 minutes ago, Glenn said:

Change your main character name in your application (I believe you had a name change).

The application is pending, I'd like to see more of you IG. Be patient during this time.

Changed the name, thank you for reminding me of it. 

• Thanks 1

Glenn    93

Your application has been accepted, Contact either me or any other admin that can give you your rank. If you have been given the rank by another admin then let me know on the forums.

• Thanks 1