• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 
Sign in to follow this  
MalibuCola

Good affordable phone?

MalibuCola    196

My phone is close to dying, and I really need a new one. I'm not really in to phone's, so I thought, why not let you guys help me find a great phone.

For the record, I currently am using a Sony Experia XA and this did suit me well.

I like funky colors on a phone, I don't need black or white. (where all the same after all)

Camera doesn't have to be the best.

Let me know if you know cool phone's. I'm open for suggestions, since I really don't know what is a good phone now a days. It all goes way to fast.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

MalibuCola    196
1 hour ago, Kennno said:

Price range?

200-400 EURO

I mean, I don't need the newest of the newest. But I need something that just does the job well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vip3r    26
23 minutes ago, MalibuCola said:

200-400 EURO

I mean, I don't need the newest of the newest. But I need something that just does the job well.

If you were using android, you might aswell stick with android instead of ios. Just get a Samsung.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1