• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 
Sign in to follow this  
Robin Jhonson

Wazzaaaaaaaa XD

What's up boys , Hello ma ladies :D !

Im new at this server and i actually love it ! :)

But i will have some problems because i don't have a good english and some words would be hard for me cuz my principal language is french.

Nvm Have a good day every one i know how to RP im such an amateur but with exercise i can do better so have fun guys and thank you for this aweasome server xD

Roberto.    34

Welcome to our lovely community named as one and only West Coast Role-play.

Where you can explore, create and become a legend :D

Just joking, work hard and i'm anxious to see you in-game.

Kindest Regards,

Yours Roberto.