• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 

Vucifer    4
On 8/10/2017 at 7:22 AM, Burak_G59 said:

Good songs but no one will appreciate it cause everyone on wcrp is an OG and listens to 'real rap' 

eh i really care less if people hate it... This type of music isnt for everyone. 

• Like 1

Carter    299
7 hours ago, Burak_G59 said:

Good songs but no one will appreciate it cause everyone on wcrp is an OG and listens to 'real rap' 

The only true real rap is čavoglave.

Burak_G59    95
3 hours ago, Vucifer said:

eh i really care less if people hate it... This type of music isnt for everyone. 

Yeah it definately isn't. just annoyed that everyone seems so closed minded when it comes to music.
> hears a song
> dislikes it
> "What is this retarded shit"

KarlChea    74
9 hours ago, Burak_G59 said:

lmao I listen to most types of music but this is just emo hippy stuff

• Upvote 1

Zach    202

Imo it isn't even that hard on the ears. I don't know why people hate it so much. Accept that people have different tastes to music.

Bologado

Vucifer    4
On 8/10/2017 at 0:16 PM, Jermaine said:

Your girl friend left you or what lol

Jk.

No i just Enjoy this type of music lol.. i like the vocals and the 808's on the beat are dope..:p

• Like 1

Vucifer    4
On 8/10/2017 at 5:17 PM, KarlChea said:

lmao I listen to most types of music but this is just emo hippy stuff

It really isnt though. Maybe you dont understand the lyrics my friend. Being depressed and sad and the lyrics they say isnt really "emo hippy stuff"

• Downvote 1

Montana    122
On 10-8-2017 at 4:22 PM, Burak_G59 said:

Im an XO so pls domt speak for everyone

KarlChea    74
42 minutes ago, Vucifer said:

It really isnt though. Maybe you dont understand the lyrics my friend. Being depressed and sad and the lyrics they say isnt really "emo hippy stuff"

Being depressed and sad and this type of music is EXACTLY emo hippy stuff lmfao

• Upvote 1