• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 
Sign in to follow this  
NinjaTurtle

The Serbian Syndicate (Српски синдикат)

Carter    299

Great roleplay screens from you guys, indeed unique and cool. It's like reading a story.

Edited by Carter

DOPE! Massive support from me, Been around the server a long time and is more than capable of running a legitimate roleplay family *Cough* Unlike some other leaders ;)!
Hope to see ya official soon

• Thanks 1

Montana    122

Can this be accepted already? :P

mad support

(send me that Skin mod over Skype bruv)

• Upvote 1

NinjaTurtle    48
2 minutes ago, 21Thug said:

is that me in ur signature, i cant remember

i never met another person with a nickname thug so yeah, it's you sir ;d

NinjaTurtle    48
40 minutes ago, KarlChea said:

Unsupport you guys just DM with aimbot... 

stop accusing lol, if you're joseph winn, i missed you 3 times and hit you twice because i was crouching and spread is smaller when you crouch, no aimbot at all

Rallyrally    4

Don't post negative comments in this thread please. We're doing our best to make this organization successful

UJnADYd.png

lP52PPZ.png

lXZ3Sj6.png

JJ1Twrp.png

RJL5Ydd.png

MxJ9nrz.png

9sxUuIF.png

niJg7wf.png

6tm5Y86.png

ZJTu3Kw.png

nWd5B8D.png

QsCq1YT.png

E6ofs1b.png

ZaX42ca.jpg

Edited by Rallyrally

Zelea    1

Misko here, Been dope af RP. Screenshots will start to get taken and loaded here after tomorrow's RP session. 

• Upvote 1

Rallyrally    4

Guys sory for the inactivity got banned till tomorrow I had quarrel with an adminstrator about some issue.

But hey here take a motivation pictures from me! 

[youtube] 

RUSSIANS.gif 

RUSSIANS2.gif

LOVE YOU ALL KEEP DOING YOUR GREAT WORK!

Edited by Rallyrally

Slice    369

Denied. The players involved in this family are too trigger happy and center around gun play, from the screens I can see you can RP when you want to but it's not a reflection of what actually goes on IG.

• Thanks 1