• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 
Sign in to follow this  
NinjaTurtle

The Serbian Syndicate (Српски синдикат)

NinjaTurtle    48

LCX2ip0.jpg

The Serbian Syndicate (srb. Српски синдикат) is a collective of various organized crime elements consisting of people of Serbian origin or ethnic Serbs.

6SeQZPm.jpg

The story about this group of people starts in the city of Los Santos. A lot of very young Serbs migrated to the USA right after the Kosovo war, in 1999. As a result of stereotypes about Americans, with whom they had a war that year, Serbian people in Los Santos were in need of an organization that would gather and connect them all, and partially isolate them from the Americans.
          It all started as usual Serbian house parties, Serbian music, getting drunk with beer and rakija, helping each other with small loans, and there were no signs of any illegal activity. They were still agitated because of leaving Serbia, and they didn't have enough time to think about starting anything bigger. But, the time passes and brings new ideas. Nikola Stevanovic singled out as a leader. His idea was to try to swim into the illegal tides, and bring the whole organization in it as it already had some connections with its brothers, Russians. A lot of people gave up because they either weren't ready for such a thing, or simply wanted to remain legal and not to get their hands dirty. The number of members went down quickly, and it wasn't as huge as it used to be just a few days ago.
          Nikola decided to start it despite a lot of people left him. At the beginning, The Serbian Syndicate's business was influenced and generally controlled by the Russian Crime Network, which was mostly guns and drugs distribution for them. Russians actually helped the Serbs to grow stronger, so they would have a strong and trustworthy partner of the same faith on the scene. The growth of the Serbian Syndicate was helpful and a profit for both organizations, and their brotherhood in the city of Los Santos was established. Besides that, The Serbian Syndicate put serious effort in cigarette distribution across the city of Los Santos on their own, using their strong connections with Serbia.
The members of the syndicate behave patriotically. They still focus on earning cash and handling the business as there's no way out, but proudly showing their nationality doesn't bother them like it used to back in 1999.
          An important part of the story is that most of the members have served in Serbian army in Kosovo war, so they frequently use military tactics as they are familiar with them. Also, their criminal activities are based on arms and drugs trafficking, assassination, bribery, burglary, contract killing, extortion, illegal gambling, kidnapping, money laundering, racketeering, robbery, smuggling, tax evasion, theft, witness intimidation, and rarely police corruption, political corruption and infiltration of politics.

UBUfQro.jpg

1. You should always respect server/family rules. If you continuously rulebreak, you'll be kicked out.
2. By getting invited into the faction you automatically accept that you may be CK'ed by R6 whenever they feel so. Of course, they won't CK you just because they want to have fun. They will do it if you seriously threaten the family or such.
3. You must be able to roleplay properly, you should at least know the basics. Upon joining the faction, you will roleplay with us and that's how you'll get more experience in roleplaying.
4. You can create your own roleplay and update the faction thread with media (ask for permission if posting for the first time), there's no need to wait for the leaders to initiate it.
5. We probably won't accept nations that were hostile towards Serbia or Serbs in the past, it's all IC.

Edited by NinjaTurtle
  • Upvote 4

Rallyrally    4

LETS GET IT BOYZ

marlboro-cigarettes-22850542.jpg

ucavnQc.png

3CWx6dP.png

yUDNU3V.png

1o2lgAB.png

TW5KMPz.png

3fmq1DJ.png

gjiCFbl.png

QkYVWcH.png

WGfRCMj.png

Another client is getting the supply.

f80k4up.png

pV2LHZG.png

Bratislav is getting his pockets clean by Maddox.

PoeEYDK.png

Edited by Rallyrally
  • Upvote 1

Mrtaylan    315

Had some great RP with these guys. Good thing is that they are creative and not all about guns. That's why they have my support.

• Thanks 1

Zephyr    32

I sense some beefing between our countries. Look, I have nothing again Serbians even though I'm Albanian, really. But why would Nemanja bomb a base in Tirana?
The application is overall good, but please, don't bring nationalism into this.

• Thanks 1

NinjaTurtle    48
18 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I sense some beefing between our countries. Look, I have nothing again Serbians even though I'm Albanian, really. But why would Nemanja bomb a base in Tirana?
The application is overall good, but please, don't bring nationalism into this.

It's all IC, of course I'll bring nationalism and patriotism ICly. Anyway, rumours in Serbia since 1999 say that airbases in Tirana and Tuzla were bombed by 98lba of Serbian army and that's the only reason we put it in our RP, we're aiming it to be as close to real life as possible. Don't get offended over an IC issue please, that wasn't the purpose of us making this.. Thank you for the positive feedback, though. ;)

Edited by NinjaTurtle
  • Like 1

Zephyr    32
6 minutes ago, NinjaTurtle said:

It's all IC, of course I'll bring nationalism and patriotism ICly. Anyway, rumours in Serbia since 1999 say that airbases in Tirana and Tuzla were bombed by 98lba of Serbian army and that's the only reason we put it in our RP, we're aiming it to be as close to real life as possible. Don't get offended over an IC issue please, that wasn't the purpose of us making this.. Thank you for the positive feedback, though. ;)

Even though it's IC it kind of provokes, you know what I mean? Anyway, it's solved, good luck and hope you become official!

Edited by Zephyr
Used Anyway 2 times which made it look silly

NinjaTurtle    48
6 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Even though it's IC it kind of provokes, you know what I mean? Anyway, it's solved. Anyway, good luck and hope you become official!

I know it may provoke someone, so can nigga, taco and stuff like that, but I really didn't mean to offend anyone, sorry. Thank you for good wishes, bro.

Edited by NinjaTurtle
  • Like 1

Jasir    12

Support, Great application and efforts. These peeps are one of the /best/ roleplayers in the server. Please use PM to fight c:.

• Thanks 1