• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 
Sign in to follow this  
Twitch

Piss Ghost of Los Santos

Twitch    131

Piss Ghost of Los Santos

Have you ever found yourself covered in a mysterious warm yellow liquid for no apparent reason? Everyday more and more sighting of this unknown "Ghost Piss" are being reported. Many people are skeptical, claiming it's a fake, but how can we know? Do we want to know the meaning behind this. Does it want US to know?

ArHdlfL.png

I myself first witnessed it after it was spotted coming from one of the LSPD jail cell around 10PM last night. Is it trying to communicate to us? Is this the remnants of a previous prisoner, or is this something deeper?

aRFvgqC.png

I interviewed an officer on scene, but was met only with denials. Is the government trying to hide something from us? Have they developed some sort of invisibility suit the plan to unleash on the streets? Many questions little answers. 

This isn't the only sighting of this phenomenon. Reports of another sighting just down the road from the previous began to flood through. The T intersection between Alahambra and Unity was the next victim of this being. Again nothing but floating piss. The initial starting point is well above the average human by at least double. Strange thing is it disappears when no one is looking at it. You can hear it stop, but when you look back the trail starts once again.

8U0I0u4.png

The police showed up and started ushering the public away. What does this thing want with us. Is it here to attack us, or maybe protect us? Is this an escaped extraterrestrial creature from Area 69 that the government is trying to cover up? Open your eyes people! Petty crimes aren't the real danger on the streets. These unwelcomed guests are! Be aware, be afraid you never know what they'll do next. Today their urinating on our streets, tomorrow they're abducting our children. 

AgZBcRy.png

How many of these anomalies are there? How long have they been watching us? What if they drown you in their piss while you sleep? These very creatures could be end to the human race! Don't let them takeover. Always carry an umbrella, it's been proven to reflect their fluids back at them. Hah how do you like that you invisible piss jar! Take control, don't let your lives be ruined by this yellow substance. Stay dry Los Santos!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

KraTuS    8

This ghost must have died while pissing, he is taking revenge now by pissing all over Los Santos, be aware he might piss on you while you sleep. 

Sterling    36
8 hours ago, KraTuS said:

This ghost must have died while pissing, he is taking revenge now by pissing all over Los Santos, be aware he might piss on you while you sleep. 

Rite my nigguh. Be careful yall, ghosts aint no joke - Deq

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this