• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 

Damm    184

3.2.8 will be an update where I will specifically focus on the suggestions folder.

• Re-added the AFK kicker when the server has more than 20 players in-game. 
  • Made /clear an LSPD Chief / assistant chief - FBI Director / Deputy Director command.
  • Added the bean bag shotgun suggestion, to see how it turns out - may be removed if I catch people abusing it. Rules for use will come. (/bbshotgun) (Rank 3 required in LSPD - Rank 2 required in FBI)
  • Edited the MDC so that when you delete a crime in the mdc it goes to the crime record. To delete stuff permanently, contact an admin.
  • Edited the appearance of /flist to match /familymembers as this is nicer. 
  • Edited a bunch of faction server responses. 
    • Like... 
      • Old example: You have invited x to the faction.
      • New example: You have invited x to LSPD.
  • Fixed a bug in the MDC where you had to search for LS-12345 instead of LS-123456 for a vehicle to appear. 
  • Fixed some script warnings.
  • Fixed the vehicle saving bug.
  • Fixed some of the /list cmds for admins - the rest will be fixed shortly. 
  • ^^^^^ All of the above is currently in game.
  • Made it so you need 50 phs OR be a family member to get the job after feedback from the community.
  • Fixed the intro song. 
  • Fixed the bug where faction leaders could not add new members.
  • The death refund screen will now show which guns you had - to make it easier for admins to refund you.
  • If you die @ robbery - you get an automated 10 min jail. 
  • If you die, you spawn outside the hospital. 
  • If you die, you lose 10% of your money on hand. Be sure to use the bank. 
  • The bank now give you 1 or 2% interest depending on how much you have in your bank account. (Less than 50k = 1%, more than 50k =2%)
  • Payphones has been removed.
  • Edited some job prices according to suggestions.

Released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Montana    122

/darkscreen pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee

keep up the good work people love to see owners actually do something for the server

edit; just noticed darkscreen is going to be added lmao, nice 

edit x2; link to turn off family chat is wromg one, directs to animation suggestion by 6ix

Edited by 21Thug

Twitch    131
The animation list should be set out horizontally so you don't have to keep scrolling up/down to find the one you want. Esspecially with the new animations being added. 
9ZHjQ5O.png
Example
  • Upvote 3

Damm    184
1 minute ago, Fredo said:

Increase the wages of scripted jobs.

I think people make enough money as it is. 

Fredo    105
33 minutes ago, Damm said:

I think people make enough money as it is. 

Not everyone makes enough money though. Just at least make smuggler, delivery pilot, and trucker a little bit more profitable is just enough. Instead of having the trash cleaner as a more profitable scripted job against a delivery pilot which is pretty stupid when you look at it. Increasing the prices of these jobs would give people more options of making money instead of running around shouting at people to stop their car to rob them or shouting at a person and telling them they're selling firearms and narcotics. 

Edited by Fredo
  • Upvote 1

Damm    184
47 minutes ago, Twitch said:
The animation list should be set out horizontally so you don't have to keep scrolling up/down to find the one you want. Esspecially with the new animations being added. 
9ZHjQ5O.png
Example

This can be done. :)

• Thanks 1

Glenn    93
4 hours ago, Twitch said:
9ZHjQ5O.png
Example

Reference to:

Fredo    105
1 hour ago, Jermaine said:

How dare you

I'm not going to hold anything back but this server is boring, well for me at least. 

Montana    122

Cpuld the /darkscreen be added on the CURRENT script aswell if its not too much asked if yes pls domt be mad

Edited by 21Thug
Updated

Damm    184
23 hours ago, KarlChea said:

Just so you know, the crime record doesn't keep things people have been arrested for, just deleted crimes

I know this. This is so that the LSPD doesn't abuse the right to "remove crimes". If you want to permanently remove a crime, contact an admin. :)

• Like 1

KarlChea    74
10 hours ago, Damm said:

I know this. This is so that the LSPD doesn't abuse the right to "remove crimes". If you want to permanently remove a crime, contact an admin. :)

You if you get arrested now your record is still clear?

Damm    184
7 hours ago, Fredo said:

Three weeks for a simple update. The wait better be worth it.

I hope you never get to experience running a server.

• Like 2