• Announcements

• Mrtaylan

Dear players   09/24/17

Dear West Coast Roleplay community,  I was originally waiting for Fredrik to place this message, as he has more information about this than I do. However, obviously he is very busy and he hasn't been able to make time to properly write to you guys. Therefore I have decided to quickly let everyone know what is happening. As you might have noticed we have decided to close the server. The management has discussed the currents events and, because we want to be able to fully focus on the new script, we shut the server down. This is only temporary, whatsoever! In this closed period we rather let our scripters work on the new script in then just leave the server open without updates and without an active management.  Sadly we have no ETA of the new script yet but I can tell you for know that we will update the forums and inform you all about the new script. We would like to thank everybody who stuck around and tried to make West Coast Roleplay a better place and we are sure that you won't regret it.  Best regards,  West Coast Roleplay management and admin team. 
Kemical

The Jamaican Mafia

NinjaTurtle    48

I usually don't reply to any applications as I don't have anything to do with them, but I couldn't hold myself on this one. You are definitely capable of using /me's, but roleplay is not all about the /me's. I've seen you robbing 3 random people within 30 minutes and that's not the concept of mafia. Try to improve your imagination and follow the concept of your family. I'll stay neutral for now.

Edited by NinjaTurtle

Handre_Kush    1
1 hour ago, NinjaTurtle said:

I usually don't reply to any applications as I don't have anything to do with them, but I couldn't hold myself on this one. You are definitely capable of using /me's, but roleplay is not all about the /me's. I've seen you robbing 3 random people within 30 minutes and that's not the concept of mafia. Try to improve your imagination and follow the concept of your family. I'll stay neutral for now.

The Jamaican Mafia isn't a typical mafia man, Jamaica is a RUINED place, our roleplay is meant to be very violent and aggressive towards anyone who we may see as a threat!
There is no real professionalism in our type of family, due to the corruption at the place we RPly came from
Like i know it sounds stupid - But our RP is meant to be Reckless and Ruthless not safe and smart and to which an Italian mafia would be!

Like this is typically how we will aim our roleplay to be! Growing and selling drugs, using guns on anyone we see as a threat!

NinjaTurtle    48
13 minutes ago, Handre_Kush said:

The Jamaican Mafia isn't a typical mafia man, Jamaica is a RUINED place, our roleplay is meant to be very violent and aggressive towards anyone who we may see as a threat!
There is no real professionalism in our type of family, due to the corruption at the place we RPly came from
Like i know it sounds stupid - But our RP is meant to be Reckless and Ruthless not safe and smart and to which an Italian mafia would be!

Like this is typically how we will aim our roleplay to be! Growing and selling drugs, using guns on anyone we see as a threat!

Alright then, good luck with it.

Slice    369

I can see effort plus it's good to have families from alternate timezones. But you I'd like to see you RPing with others as RPing with friends is easily scripted.

Kemical    13
Just now, Slice said:

I can see effort plus it's good to have families from alternate timezones. But you I'd like to see you RPing with others as RPing with friends is easily scripted.

Posting now!

• Like 1

Kemical    13
7 hours ago, AlmightyTemplar said:

Whats next? Escape from a spider?

Actually If a spider came to town i would rp with it....It's better than rob and killing. It's a rp server and we need to expand our mind more.