West Coast Roleplay
version 3.8.7 - release date: February 10, 2019 (now live)
Added in this version
- Added two new options in /settings: Display /stats in chat, and disable 'F' key to enter/exit interiors.
- Added /plantinfo to check information on your plant.
- Added /drawcard for Blackjack RP.
- Added /blindfold - you can remove the blindfold yourself, as long as you're not tied up.
- Added a new electronic store interior, made by @Worm
- You can now get a completely empty house. Just /report when you see a senior admin+ online.
- Added a working elevator in the building next to the Skate Park.
- Faction updates:
Added /gunrack, /togglef, /rubberbullets, /plantdestroy. (LSPD)
Some vehicle models spawn with more HP. (LSPD)
Edited the LSPD /equip menu. (LSPD)
Added /siren and /safety for undercover vehicles (please report to me if a vehicle is missing). (LSPD)
Changed the LSPD rank names and balanced the faction payout. (LSPD)
Tazer and rubber bullets are now excluded from the damage system, it deals little damage. (LSPD)
LSPD can now /take SpecialItem. (LSPD)
Added new custom skins. (LSPD)
Added /suspend and /unsuspend. (offline commands: /osuspend, /ounsuspend) (General)
Added /rlow and /dlow. (General)
Added /checkpulse, /cpr, /stabilize and /deliverpatient. (LSFD)
Changes in this version
- Local /b chat is even more reduced.
- Chat radius reduced if you're talking in a vehicle with windows up.
- Changed /bbshotgun to /rubberbullets.
- /repair now requires you to wait 30 seconds, and the skill does not level up if you use it on your own vehicle.
- /plantpot, /plantcoke, /harvest, /plantdestroy now have animations and roleplay messages.
- Reduced the job change timer to 30 minutes.
- /hotwire, /pickcarlock now have roleplay messages.
- Changed some stuff with /gamble.
- You now only have to use /lock and /unlock if you're next to your vehicle.
- /MP3player now has the option to use custom urls. Will come to biz, house, garage, etc at a later time.
- /robbiz now only sets your wanted level if the robbery succeeded.
- Changed the object ID for wall tags, so that they don't have a collision.
- Reduced the furniture distance outside houses to 15 meters.
- The refund message upon death now shows which weapons you lost (good for screenshot-refunds).
- /sellcar is now limited based on character playing hours. If your character is below 10 playing hours, a minimum price of $2,000 is required.
- /pay is now limited based on character playing hours. If your character is below 10 playing hours, the limit in /pay is $10,000. **
** Spamming the /pay command results in an appropiate punishment depending on the situation.
- Itemdropping is NOT allowed if you're near the gun factory.
- Edited the LSPD exterior mapping, and added a nicer garage door for them.
Fixed in this version
- Fixed the /selldrugs command. (Bug report)
- Fixed the caller hangup animation bug. (Bug report)
- Fixed the F4 death bug. (Bug report)
- Fixed the bug where trailers would respawn.
- Fixed the /wt empty message bug.
- Fixed the /hotwire system.
- Fixed the /mask removal bug when dying in Paintball.
- (Unconfirmed) Fixed the Uber & Taxi sign bug.
- Fixed the /loadvan command for personal Boxvilles.
- Fixed the pilot job. (Bug report)
- Fixed a bug in radios, where the stream wouldn't stop upon exiting a house or business.
- Fixed a bug where weapons could be duplicated using /sellgun and /drop gun.
- Fixed the vehicle damage system. It must reset to 300.0 HP now.
Removed in this version
- Removed /tabletad and /tabletbizad. Use /ad and /bizad instead.
- Removed /card.
- Removed the killer name on the refund message when you die.
- Removed BMX'es from the dealerships.
This update sends a thanks to:
@Sidney - Lead developer
@Damm - Development
@Worm - New official mapper
@Gunhawk - Beta testing + ideas
@Carter - Beta testing + ideas
@TomK - Beta testing
@kemoelmageck2 - Bug reports
@rochi - Bug reports
@Worm - Bug reports
@Harold Sixx - Bug reports
@Arn - Bug reports
And everyone else who has reported bugs to us!